Is the Boston & Maine Railroad Historical Society for you?
- Are you interested in New England history and geography?
- Do you model the B&M or other New England railroads?
- Are you looking to add realism and prototype detail to your layout and operations?
- Are you interested in preserving locomotives, rolling stock, or old railroad buildings?
- Are you curious about railroads and the people who work for them?
- Do you enjoy studying historical photographs, maps, and documents?
- Do you attend railroad exhibits and shows?
- Are you from a railroad family?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then the B&MRRHS IS for you and you should join us. Our members come from all walks of life, but we all share a common interest in the Boston & Maine Railroad--the great railroad system of Northern New England. Some of our members like to create and work on their own miniature versions of the B&M, others like working on the real thing—steam locomotive No. 410 and our combine No. 1244. Still others enjoy speakers and illustrated presentations on railroad subjects. All of us like meeting other people who enjoy talking about and learning more about railroads and trains.